Thursday 14 June 2012

disappointment headphones

So my old headphones were in the crumbling stage of life
Notice the piece of tape keeping one of the speakers from dangling(you cant see this but there is also a rattling piece of plastic in there as well).

So we decided to get some new ones. 

 We found these nice looking Bluetooth headphones and it had AMAZING reviews; almost all of them were positive.  When they arrived they looked really good and then we charged them then we installed them.  They worked great until I tried them on Skype and then my hours of hell began.  The pain started when I realised that one of the reviews said these worked great with Skype; but not for me, in fact these were completely USELESS with Skype.  the headphones didn't want to work with Skype and sometimes Skype didn't want to work with the headphones!

I use Skype a lot so I can talk to my friends while were on the Minecraft server so I need some good headphones to talk with.  but these wont do so I will have to use the broken ones until I get some better ones WITH A WIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment